Saturday, June 06, 2009

Hospital trip

After giving my back 2 days rest the comp was about to start and I needed medical attention. It was time to resort to the local small hospital in town the size of normal house. It was quite a funny experience walking in with the Spanish Mafia of 5 people and demanding drugs. It was less than 5 minutes later I had a prescription that was filled in 1 minutes with pills in my hand. Then the doctor sent me to another room where I took a piece of paper saying something and that doctor gave me a needle in my butt. Blay was trying to video the whole thing even after they told us no camera's as soon as we walked in the door filming. I was more nervous of him filming and making the doctors upset cause I really needed their help. Anyway here is a short film to show you some of the adventure that took place..:-)