Sunday, April 12, 2009

Embarking on a long journey.

It is that time of year again when one gets called to travel. I am leaving in a few days for America where I will spend time competing and living with Kraig in LA. There might even be a quick trip to Mexico and then it is off to Spain. I will arrive in spain on 31st may where Blay Jnr will pick me up and take me to the Spanish Nationals in the far South of Spain. We will then travel to the World championships in France to compete in the biggest competition held only every 2 years. After spending some weeks there it is back to Spain for the next biggest comp this year the Pre european championships. I then take a quick trip back to LA for a few days before returning back to Australia on july 27th. Once I arrive back im planning to embark on another adventure of a lifetime with Red Bull. Stay tuned to watch this trip unfold.