Saturday, February 21, 2009

Snowboarding in Austria

Well after watching the snow fall for a couple of days and sitting inside the CIVL meeting rooms it was time to have som fun. Luckily the schedule allowed us to have a morning off so it was off to the near by ski slope 10 mins away. We hired all the gear and thanks to my sister,Kath and Lee I had all the warm clothes for the occasion that I never thought I was going to get. We set off up the Ski slopes all the way to the top since of course this is the best place to snowboard from when you have not done it. The snow was softer up there so it would not hurt as much when you fell down on your face. I had a few quick lessons from Rob on how to stop and off we went. Here is a short video below to show you how much fun we had on our morning off. I promise we are working hard...