Tuesday, July 26, 2011

World Championships Day 5,6,7

The last 3 days have been cancelled due to rain and wind. It seems the forecst for the rest of the competition is not great and im not sure we will even get to fly again as some people tell me. It is such a shame to have come this whole way for so many pilots and not get the conditions to decide our next World Champion.
We only need one more task to make it an official competition however we all know that 2 days is not enough to found out who is the best pilot. The organisation has been great here and unfortunately you can't choose the weather. Lets wait to see if things change as the last 5 days tick over.