Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Flytec Day 2

Day 2
With strong winds in the morning and forecast for the winds to back off later in the day we set a task of 110kms downwind with one turn point. After the pilot briefing it was still windy so the safety committee met and decided to wait for another hour and see if the conditions would back off. However the winds stayed strong and the day was cancelled.

Here is a photo of Quest after the storm had passed through us yesterday morning...